Powder free examination gloves
Powder free examination gloves are especially processed to ensure low levels of extractable chemicals and water soluble latex proteins thereby reducing the risk of allergic reactions and skin irritation. Advanced chlorinating process as an additional step in the manufacturing minimizes particulate contamination. It also creates a sleeky inner surface without sticky feeling for easy donning. The beaded cuff prevents the glove from rolling down.
- material: natural rubber latex
- donning powder: powder-free gloves, chlorinated
- number per package: 100 pieces
- surface: textured cuff: reinforced, beaded rolled cuff
- shape: ambidextrous
- sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL
- protein content: <50µg/g
- AQL: 1,5
- standard compliance: EN 455-1-2-3, ISO 9001, ISO 13485.
Buy powder free examination gloves
Or contact the seller
in section "Latex viewing gloves"