- their reuse increases the risk of infection, pathogen migration and may bring about legal consequences
- a separate pair of gloves should be used with each patient
- gloves should be changed after each medical intervention
- after each glove change, wash your hands
- gloves stained with blood or body fluids must be immediately disposed of as medical waste
- in case of piercing, fracture, or tear, the gloves must be changed immediately
- when the glove feels loose on fingers (this is a result of reaction between water and latex, which weakens the glove protective barrier), change of gloves is recommended.
Buy medical gloves are disposable
Or contact the seller
in section "Medical gloves"
View also products categories "Medical supplies and accessories"